Placement Tests are part of the application process for Bachelor studies at WUT. During the application process, once your Entry Documents get verified positively by ISO, you will be given access to Placement Test.They are online tests that enable us to assign you to appropriate study path: entering 1st of Bachelor studies directly or completing Foundation Year firs.
The result of the test does not determine the admission - the decision about the admission is made by the Faculty on the basis of your secondary school leaving certificate and transcript of records. The results of the Tests decide whether you can start studies right away or you have to start with Foundation Year.
About Placement Tests:
PLEASE REMEMBER: Work on your own! Placement Test and Foundation Year have been designed to help you by choosing the study path that will suit you best. It is not a pass-fail test, so it does not determine your admission. For your benefit, it is important you take it without any assistance.
MATH TEST CONSISTS OF:
1. Algebraic expressions - expanding quadratic and cubic expressions
2. Algebraic expressions - factoring quadratic expressions
3. Algebraic equations - factoring cubic and degree four expressions
4. Solving systems of two equations with two unknowns
5. Solve a linear inequality
6. Quadratic equations
7. Quadratic inequalities
8. Absolute values to intervals
9. Intervals to absolute values
10. Rules for exponents
11. Slope of a line, equation of a line
12. The perpendicular line
13. The x and y intercepts of line
14. Distance between points
15. The equation of a circle
16. The equation of a parabola
17. Find the point(s) where the ﬁgure given by the equations intersect.
18. Find the domain of a function given by a formula
19. Equations deﬁning functions
20. Do the given points belong to the graph of a function.
* 2 weeks period counting from the moment ISO verifies positively Entry Documents and provides candidates with the link to online Placement Test