Candidates whose application status in the Online Application System is ACCEPTED will be able to apply for dormitory*.
If you want to apply for dormitory as a newly accepted student starting studies in February 2019, submit your application through Online Accommodation System between 14th of January and 10th of February.
1. --> Go to Online Accommodation System
2. --> Create an account (Scroll a little bit down the page and to the right to find instructions in English tittled "How to create an account? - guide" and follow themcarefully)
3. --> Between 14th of January and 10th of February, log into the System again and apply for the dormitory (Instructions on how to make an application will be available on the main page of the Online Accommodation System. Before you begin, please select the proper "Accommodation Process" in the right-top of the page: "New International Students")
Please note that to complete your application for dormitory you will need to upload your Visa Letter (Final Acceptance Letter) in the Online Accommodation System.
Rooms will be assigned by max. 13th of February. Information about the allocation of room will appear in your account in the Online Accommodation System.
All other important information will also be sent to you via the Online Accommodation System during the process.
Payment of a deposit (in the amount of one month dormitory fee) will be requested by max. 14th of Ferbuary to secure your place in the assigned room.
Rooms will be available to move in from 14tth of February. The deadline to move in to the dormitory is 22nd of February.
*Please mind that there is a limited number of places and rooms are not guaranteed. It varies every year depending on the number of accepted candidates.
Any troubles with your on-line application for dormitory?
- if you already have account in the Online Accommodation System --> write a message by "CONTACT" tab
- if you do not have the account yet --> this is the email to contact:
Head of the Accommodation Commission of SSPW:
SSPW office is located in the Main Building:
Those who do not apply for dormitory within the given deadline (by 10th of February) or arrive after 22nd of February (which is the last day to move in to the dormitory you are assigned to) will be directed to Bank of Places - an office distributing free places.
At the begining of October, Bank of Places will be redistributing available free places. Their office, located in Dormitory Akademik, is open Mon-Fri between 8.oo - 15:oo. Click here for more details on Bank of Places.