On this website you will find the list of official sworn translators of all languages in Warsaw:




What do I need Sworn Translators for?

Sworn translators are needed when you need to translate documents to Polish for the purpose of application for Residence Card or Nostrification. Documents for these purposes need to be translated by official Sworn Translators (not by any translation company).

The translation to Polish has to be made from the original document (not from English translation).