International Candidates with the Accepted Status in the Online Application System can apply for accommodation in one of WUT’s dormitories. Warsaw University of Technology offers accommodation in 12 dormitories (11 in Warsaw and 1 in its branch in Płock).  

Prices: from about PLN 320 to PLN 700 per month (approximately from EUR 75 to EUR 160 per month according to the average NBP exchange rate of 15.11.2023). The fee includes all charges like electricity, water, internet access etc. Upon arrival at the dormitory, a reservation fee of PLN 300 must also be paid. 

Room type: double or triple; single rooms are usually available only for PhD students 

More information about WUT dorms: 

How to apply:you will get detailed instructions in the Online Application System as soon as your application status changes to „Accepted”. The registration for accommodation will be in the Electronic Students Accommodation System. 

Accommodation period: in the summer semester of the academic year 2023/2024 (February 2024 intake), accommodation will be granted from 16 February 2024 to 30 June 2024 r.  Later, during the course of your studies, you can extend your accommodation for holidays and subsequent semesters.