High school leaving certificate issued by the Ministry of National Education (Lise Diplomasi):

In some cases, if the diploma is lost, it is also possible to apply with a certificate issued by the appropriate Ministry of Education:

We also accept the "Meslek Lisesi", if it allows the candidate to apply to tertiary education in Turkey.